Spremljevalci

sobota, 3. julij 2021

Enlightment in the form of Otta and Tit

... on my days off I do my best to unwind ... to let worries, plans, stress subside ... in an atttempt to get back at least some of that energy I dailly so willingly put into the world ... to catch that little pieces of myself scatered around ... I am on the quest to be whole again ...  

... on such days I just love strolling through the woods ... over the hills and valleys ... on the paths where there is almost no man to be seen ... taking time to really and fully enjoy the peacefullness only the great outdoors can offer ... grateful for the gifts ... 

... and always in the best company ... with dogs Otta and Tit by my side ...

... my German Shorthaired Pointers ... a girl and a boy ... constantly eager to joyfully explore life ... the ultimate teachers about what is truely important ... and so much more ... 

... and today was that moment ... the 'so much more' moment ... like an enlightment ... when for a tiny bit of time everything stopped ... stillness ... that's when the truth hit me ... and I realised yet again that I am in the middle of a huge life's shift ... and it has been staring directly into my face for some time now ... and I have been to blind to notice ... nothing new here ... 

... until that instant ... when an eye opener happened ... in the form of Tit and Otta ... 

... Tit, a youngster ... his personality traits are completely opposite to Otta's characteristics ... in the way they interact with the world the two are like two sides of the coin ... black and white ... and in their differences they complement each other like yin and yang ... 

... Otta ... fearless ... strong ... no nonsense girl ... straight to the point ... in the past there was not much room for emotions ... she started to open up three, four years ago ... still trying ... subtly teaching me ... 

... Tit ... her total opposite ... from the very first encounter he is loving ... tender ... expressing emotions out loud with no boundaries ... for everyone to hear and see ... carries his heart on the sleeve ... showing the world around, especially me, that bottling down one's true feelings leads nowhere ... or better yet keeping the gates close is to say the least - destructive ... 

... showing me that it is a high time to finally allow myself to feel ... to express emotions ... to stop fighting invisible enemies ... to letting go ... past is not relevant ... it should not bear any weight on the present ... it is finished ... done with ... I should step up because life is happening right this second ... in the moment ... in front of me ... 

... unbelievable ... what a valueable lessons one can learn just by observing the dogs ... and their personalities ... and by allowing oneself to be open and willing to except these silent messages dogs are sending into the world ... 

... these two are the mirrors ... they reflect back what I am putting out there into the world ... like it or not that is how it is ... 


Lenka, Oona Adin dom in Titanum Hudobrek photo Land of Tails


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

... ko pes zboli ... se svet skrbništva drugače vrti ...

... pozdravljen bralec ... TiT ... Hudobreški mul'c tule ...  ... naj te samo opomnim, da sem prejšnji zapis zaključil na točki, ko je m...